Finding an affordable attorney to represent you when you are buying or selling your home, preparing your will or having trouble with creditors can be a challenge. Now there’s a simple, convenient and affordable solution. As a plan member, The MetLife® Legal Assistance Plan provides legal representation for you and your family for legal matters including:
• Wills and Estate Planning
• Family Law (Name Change, Adoption)
• Consumer Protection (Auto Repair, Consumer Fraud)
• Juvenile Court Matters (Includes Criminal Matters)
• Debt-Related Matters (Bankruptcy, Tax Audits)
• Home and Real Estate Matters (Purchase or Sale of a Home, Security Deposits)
You will have access to more than 15,000 experienced Network Attorneys nationwide. The plan is easy to use—no copayments, deductibles or waiting periods. No one can predict your future, but we can help you prepare for legal needs that may lie ahead.
Identity Theft Protection
ALLSTATE IDENTITY PROTECTION
Allstates industry-leading identity protection plan includes proactive identity and credit monitoring, offering you the most comprehensive solution to fight today’s identity fraud issues. Benefits include:
• Identity and credit monitoring alerts to uncover fraud quickly
• An annual credit report and a score each month, making it easier to monitor your credit
• Social media reputation monitoring to protect against cyberbullying and reputational damage within social media sites
• A digital wallet storage for securely storing documents and credit cards with a lost wallet replacement service
• Threshold monitoring to view and manage all of your financial transactions from all your accounts in one place
• $1,000,000 Identity Theft Insurance Policy
You work hard to provide your family with everything they need. So whether your family includes kids with two feet or kids with four paws, you know what responsibility looks like.
Pets are unpredictable. While it’s hard to anticipate accidents and illnesses, Nationwide® pet insurance makes it a little easier to be prepared for them. From preventive care visits to significant medical incidents, Nationwide provides protection for pets when you need it most.
Nationwide policies cover a multitude of medical problems and conditions related to accidents and illnesses, including cancer. You are free to use any veterinarian worldwide—even specialists and emergency care providers. Best of all, Mercer Marketplace 365+ participants are eligible to receive
Commuter benefits allow you to lower your commuting costs by using before-tax dollars to pay for qualified transportation expenses, such as transit passes and parking. You decide how much to contribute, and the money will be automatically deducted from your paycheck and placed on a debit card for your use.