We are pleased to offer secure, on-demand, online access to your W-2 from any computer or mobile device. This quick guide will help both new and existing users to register and view your 2021 W-2.
Bookmark this link for accessing your online W-2: https://my.adp.com
Existing user? Login using the same User ID and Password as last year.
Forgot your password? Follow the simple “Forgot your ID/Password” prompts.
First time user? Follow these steps to get registered:
- Go to https://my.adp.com.
- Click “Register Now”. If you are locked out of the system, please contact CorpPayroll@sykes.com. If you get a message that you cannot be found in the system, you might be using the wrong address. You will need to register using the exact address found in GlobalView and on your paystubs.
- Enter the Registration Pass Code: SYE1-W2
- Confirm YES to set up an account with Sykes Enterprises, Inc.
- Enter the following information for validation purposes:
- First name and Last name
- Employee ID # Your 8-digit GV employee #, same as ESS (You can find your Employee ID # (8-digit GV employee number) in the upper right section of your paystub listed as Pers. No:)
- Service name W2 Services
- Year of W2 2021
- Company Code VZW
- Your zip code 5-digit
- Your social security number (SSA)
Click to complete the challenge to prove you are not a robot. Click Confirm. Click Register Now.
- After the system finds you, click “Register Now.” Setup your contact information (email and cell phone number) to receive important notifications.
- View your user ID. Set up your security questions and password. Password must contain 8 to 20 characters and use at least one letter and one number. You will be assigned a system generated User ID. You will receive an email with your login information. Save this email for future reference.
- Log in using your system generated User ID and the password you created. You may have multiple W-2 statements depending on how long you have worked for SYKES. Click 2021 W-2 to view and download the current W-2.